No products in the cart.
Notice and Take-down Policy of TrendyGal
As a professional and reputable online store, TrendyGal is fully committed to the two issues of copyright and trademarks. In accordance, we have developed a good and robust Notice and Take-down Policy in order to protect the fundamental Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our own customers. It is our stated policy to respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement in a timely manner.
Affiliates: Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own intellectual property, moreover TrendyGal is not a legal expert in such IPR matters. Therefore we need your help to efficiently and expeditiously identify what you believe may be an alleged infringement (or infringements) of your IPR rights. This page summarizes the information that should be presented in a Notice.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on TrendyGal, please submit a statement (notice) of the alleged infringement to us to include:
- The full name of the intellectual property right’s owner
- Your own full name & the full name of the company you represent
- Your full address (must include the City, State and Zip Code)
- Your contact email address & telephone number (along with international dialing code)
- A complete description of the alleged intellectual property right infringement
- An explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the TrendyGal website
- A full declaration that you believe in good faith and belief that an IPR has been violated
- A full statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
- A clear and unequivocal declaration that you will fully indemnify TrendyGal against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which TrendyGal may incur in connection with the Notice
- Send your request to email@example.com
This email address is only for specific legal matters and must not be used for any pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale customer issues. For these, please use our dedicated support mail.
Note: Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, made willfully or as a result of negligence, in your Notice may potentially expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IPR defenses, limitations or exceptions. You should consult an attorney for specific legal advice regarding policy details.